Thursday, January 13, 2011

13/365

I started a workout plan using EA Active 2 for the Xbox Kinect a few days ago. I've used this game for the Wii and actually saw some results, so I figured it would be a good way to start a routine until I can find a gym that can fit my needs (basically...that isn't too expensive!). After about 10 minutes of "working out" I felt very discouraged, which is a typical thing for me to go through when working out alone.

Since then, I've been having a bit of a hard time dealing with the diet and all the inhibitions. Temptation has been all around me, and I almost dove into a loaf of bread today. Thankfully, I still have a strong support system in my boyfriend and my mom, who asks how it's going when we talk on the phone and does Google searches for things I can eat :)

A silver lining to my day was going into Safeway today and finding something to wonderful that I did not it was real: a clearly labeled GLUTEN FREE chunk of aisle! I knew Safeway was starting to carry clearly marked GF options, but now to have a portion of space dedicated to it made me feel so happy! They had oatmeal, cookies, chocolate cake mix and a bunch of other goodies to choose from.

The world is starting to accept this lifestyle, and I need to accept the challenge I took on. I'm sure I will have rough patches, but I have to keep looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment